AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Wow rookie, talk about going over the top there. I think you are...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Wow rookie, talk about going over the top there. I think you are just way too early to be going around taunting AVL shareholders, especially when they have no interest in TMT. Look, you guys definitely outclassed AVL on the recent cap raise. Well done! But if you don't understand the concept of winning battles vs winning the war, well you should probably brush up on a few things. I don't think either side of the fence thinks 2 plants will be built. It makes no financial sense, and demand just isn't there! Lets see who wins the war (if either). No need to repeat how I think this all ends.

Put it this way, I've spoken to people both in Australia and overseas, who have a far better reputation in the vanadium space than anyone who's ever worked for TMT. That's just a fact. One in particular (overseas) might well be in the top 2 or 3 on the planet. When having a quick chat with him a couple of years back I asked specifically about TMT and funding, as I had some $ in it back then. His response was basically that he had a better chance of flying to the moon than them getting almost half a billion dollars to build a plant with "that recourse". The next thing out of his mouth was "why do you think they rushed out the DFS with those numbers"? Now just so you know, this guy could buy TMT if he wanted it! So I understand you're very high on your horse at the moment, but it might be a better approach to pump the brakes a bit here. A guy from college is involved with RCF out in Denver and I was there about a month before the world locked down. I'll see if I can get a better understanding of what they see in TMT that I certainly don't. Maybe they plan on putting TMT on their back now and moving things forward themselves. Doesn't seem like that's their gig though.

John Newcome before a match once said, "comparing X to Y (won't mention names) is like comparing a crack in the wall to the Grand Canyon". I see many similarities with the AVL & TMT and who they got on board to do the cap raise. A bit ironic who won though cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.