AVL 6.25% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Vanadium news, page-4309

1. 1,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    That's true, and the government really wants AVL to succeed. But with the EPA, we can't really quantify how much time that will actually save. You would hope some, but certain processes won't change, and I believe the EPA usually comes back to the company for further information, so that comes back to Vince's team to work on that submission, and how long that takes.

I am saying the status is a boon, and in some cases might push AVL ahead of other projects in the review processes, but I think it's loose thinking to just counter anyone mentioning the usual and realistictic timeline of 18 to 24 months (this is usually minimum btw), with "major project status will make it faster".

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.... AVL have also pushed every timeline management have had out by several months minimum, so when I was holding AVL I got used to expecting extended timelines, so I guess I still hold that thinking and don't expect government backing to suddenly be a fix all.

i would rather think of the major project status as something capable of surprises, maybe big ones if govenrment really throw some weight behind it, but I would give it zero weight when trying to predict the reality of how the project unfolds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $146.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $216.8K 13.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 9877302 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 6551942 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.