AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

The parallels to the lithium thematic are mind bogglingly...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

The parallels to the lithium thematic are mind bogglingly similar. Years of stating there would be an undersupply led oems and just about everyone else to underinvest. The big players still haven't really got involved in that space.

I remember the V boom (and bust) of 2017. Similar happened with lithium but that got smashed down in 2018 (much to my portfolio and minds behest, given it was my largest investment by far). This then further led to underinvestment and the undersupply we witness today. It even almost claimed my biggest investment who acquired a nearby play in the aftermath. Enter V.

Electrification is accelerating. Deglobalisation and energy security are on many countries agendas given the current geopolitical and macroeconomic energy crisis we find ourselvew in. The world is pushing esg friendly choices for this. This means grids will need to be modernised, inertia added and long term storage is essential to this process. V is essential. This process is painfully slow but the opportunity is too great to not invest in. I will leave it at a few small musings at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $33.72K 2.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 10382546 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 9032344 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.