AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

If this "Company" indeed are planning a takeover I hope they pay...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    If this "Company" indeed are planning a takeover I hope they pay more than the Option Conversion price of 2.5 cent, or most people let alone the sophisticated investors who paid 4.7 cent would be livid. Anything short of a hefty premium to this would be criminal . Many people have believed in AVL for 3-4 years plus to finally get going so lets hope for some honesty and integrity from Vince and the board. AIMO
    Off course anyone can start a rumor for nothing but his own agenda.

Absolutely, you certainly see agenda's all the time. However, no possible way this sells for a premium, if that's what it indeed all comes down to. Oh, and now that I'm back in my chair after falling out of it having read "sophisticated investors" , let me just say something. Those capital raisings were done through nothing short of mercenaries IMHO. You think they give a crap about vanadium, or could name one employee of the company? Bunch of "VIP clients" who most likely became SI's because their house price went up and they snuck into the guideline range. 90% of them couldn't spell sophisticated. There was a company in Bermuda back in the day who had all these buddies signed up as SI's and every time they railroaded companies to give them cheap shares, they bought a bunch for these "buddies", who didn't even know they had a trading account with the company. When I see these little boutique places it always reminds me of that group!! You're talking bottom of the barrel type stuff. I don't even know who these two mobs are that AVL used, but the proof is in the pudding with the results in the share price. More than happy to be proven wrong if provided with the names and entities that bought in those raisings and what their holdings are now. Have a funny feeling that won't happen though.

https://usvanadium.com/about-us-vanadium/daniel-harris-2/ i guess he's the most logical but we will have to wait and see what happens.. Ohh and an attachment for thought.. DFA is a US company whom have added a fair few more shares since end of June 2022 (6 million more) 2 million were 4 days before our OTC update.

Interesting. That would certainly be a slap in the face to long term holders if his mates strolled in after a long hush from the company and bought this thing for a cent or two. If that were to unfold there might well be some very tricky questions that need to be answered, and shareholders won't be asking them. At the end of the day you'd have to be an idiot to try that on anyway, so you'd like to think a steel manufacturer no?? Still laugh when I hear all the battery hype and how AVL's future depends on it. Google is a very powerful tool you know. Have a type for just 5 minutes and see what most are talking about when replacing lithium or the next grid support batteries comes up. Maybe it's all a conspiracy by the media not to talk about vanadium though.biggrin.png

https://www.saftbatteries.com/media-resources/our-stories/three-battery-technologies-could-power-future

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/05/220531161314.htm
    What will replace lithium batteries in the future?

As a result, many researchers are developing aluminum-based battery technology that could replace lithium. Some of these even perform better than conventional batteries. Australian company Graphene Manufacturing Group (GMG) claims its aluminum-ion battery charges 60 times faster than conventional lithium-ion batteries.16 May 2022

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.