AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

There are also a TONNE more folks that lose everything because...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    There are also a TONNE more folks that lose everything because they get emotionally involved with a stock and can't acknowledge they may have made a mistake, holding on to the "end". Completely unwilling to take any sort of a loss and be proven wrong. Look at a long term chart on this thing and tell me where it looks like heading. What has actually changed since the BFS came out, other than the share price getting hammered other than a brief spike?? This story has finally reached the point where it's put up or shut up. Either get someone willing to give you half a billion dollars, or sell the company to someone for a couple cents a share who can raise the funds. 5 years of actively searching with no luck, despite COVID, is a fair timeframe to have expected some sort of result I reckon. Will it happen in the next few months?? Hey, stranger things have happened and I'd be happy to see some of you all make some money.

PS You think there's more to sell in a new offtake that hasn't been included in a past announcements? I thought those offtakes already accounted for more than AVL was capable of producing anyway. Better stay away from that little party trick or the desperation will be a little too obvious!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.