AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Couldn't agree more Rhys. I mean seriously, why would AVL even...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Couldn't agree more Rhys. I mean seriously, why would AVL even acknowledge a US government commitment of only $350 million to something I'm lead to believe on here is going to be a household name next year. Honestly, that number says more to their lack of interest than interest. The study of the almost extinct snow fox would probably attract more funding. Clive Palmer could chip that amount in and forget he did it. Give me a break with this nonsense. Last I heard, before massive inflation, was that US$450 million was needed for just this little company's plant!! What are they going to do with this $350mil other than look at a bunch of "demonstrations"??? Have a week long conference in an Austrian ski resort and talk about it some more??? It's a month away from 2023!!

Just keep your head down and go get funding, because until that announcement comes across my screen, it's just a group of fellas hanging out in a new office in Perth waiting for someone to say yes. How much more other than that can be left to do on all this after 10 years? A few government approvals?? Just go to Hamilton Island and sit on the beach until the phone rings saying they're approved!! The bloody pyramids took less time. Can somebody just raise the cash and start building before all this gets any more embarrassing!! At least in the last 6 months the timeline is finally "officially" been pushed out if I'm reading the below correctly. It was obvious a long time before 3/11/22!!

20/5/22 https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-equity-raising-presentation.6753991/
    3/11/22 https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-imarc-2022-presentation.7065982/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.