AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Hey Timee, I hear you, and agree to an extent (other than I'm a...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Hey Timee, I hear you, and agree to an extent (other than I'm a smart guy).

Believe me I WANT to like this company and come back in at about 2c, but to be 100% honest I really don't know what's on this lots agenda. Go at it alone and get funding with as little dilution as possible? Sell the whole farm cheap as long as some good side deals are in place to cover performance options and new high paying positions? Just sit around and spin tires like they've been doing for the last 5 years handing out cheap shares to buddies over in WA to keep the payroll and director's cheques clearing?

None of the three would surprise me. If they go it alone I reckon they have to give at least 50% away in equity for the loan. If a company comes in and takes it over for @2c it wouldn't shock me to see some overlap personnel wise between the two companies, which would be an absolute mess!! From the deals we've seen them do for their buddies already, no lowball offer would be out of the question for this board to lump on shareholders, as long as their nests are feathered!! If they just continued to push out timelines and blame it on COVID would anyone really be caught off guard? That's why all the rah rah articles make me laugh. Shareholders are investing in AVL and it's staff, not the spot rate of vanadium! This company has now proven the two are not overly related like they were, especially when diluting the heck out of the company for peanuts!

Anyway Timee, I do wish you luck on this mate. Obviously the above are just my opinions, but I've yet to read any counter arguments justifying the last few years. You're braver than I am obviously, and much more forgiving. I believe an eight year old could have handled the last two cap raisings better than a couple of guys on this board (who I won't mention). I'd dump them if I were Les and get some individuals who surprisingly enough make decisions based on shareholders value, not their own nickles and dimes. Don't have to do much more than read the CV's of a couple that a simple Google search will get ya to get a bit nervous.

But hey, at least they've got Vince in the right spot now!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.