AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

I'd buy back in possibly, but there won't be a 2 in front of the...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I'd buy back in possibly, but there won't be a 2 in front of the price, and I'll be a mercenary when selling out, as I was last time. They can get all the buddies they can to try to put a speedbump in front of 2.5c, until the options expire, but we'll see if it holds up long enough to get the VIP's .1c or more. I have a fairly good idea who the buyer might be, but no point spreading rumors.

Let's see how it all shakes out. I've done my dash with this thing, and couldn't care less if I own some again. Takes 5 minutes to go back and see why I'm not a fan of this mob and what they did, and just for your info, for every baseless ramping post I see get put on here to convince mom & pop investors to jump onboard this mess (about 50%), I'll post 2 stating the clear facts of the history of YRR/AVL!

If I was marching up and down the halls spruiking gold 10 times a day, why wouldn't I just buy gold instead of investing in some speckie gold mine who doesn't even own a truck yet, with almost 4.5 BILLION shares on issue. This crew gets nothing but C's & D's in every area BUT bring in money from investors to pay directors and staff. Again, show me where this is not accurate when we discuss shareholder value in this project!! What I'm getting at is what is an investors value now vs when they bought in at 1c 5 years ago with say 250 million shares on issue. Whatever, it's dropped over 40% from when I first posted below so you could have saved your efforts attacking my posts and spent them selling out and buying twice as many shares at todays price. Thought I'd post a couple things below.

12/9/22 4.6c Me? Nah, I don't give a rats what happens here. Own quite a few, and wouldn't buy another share with your money, regardless of price, but wouldn't mind fluking our way back to 10c again. Heck, I sold a bunch of OPTIONS at 8c when I was over in the States a while back. OPTIONS!!! I'm an idiot for holding on to the rest haha They're now all in the bottom draw. However, I think this mob can still turn this thing around for some strange reason. Been a complete embarrassment up until now though, and if this deposit is half as good as we're continually told, then the people trying to raise money should be embarrassed with how useless they've been to date. Too busy crying about how tuff a world we live in I'm told. VA 100% knows more about Vanadium than most CEO's though, but IMHO he needs to stop listening to people more interested in keeping their nose in the trough than getting this project moving. Will the company start thinking of anyone but themselves?? We shall see.

26/9/22 3.6c While I think one day everyone will get behind vanadium, this stock is just comical. The million dollar question here is why, when we all are told daily about the huge demand there is about to be, is nobody (other than a token gesture by the local government of all things) willing to back these guys? Is it the deposit, which we are told by management is one of the best on the planet, or is it simply that funders don't believe that this group have the ability to get this project off the ground (after 10 years of nothing other than a BFS that made the stock crash)? I mean, what's a reasonable timeframe for all this? Oh and I'm waiting for the "world dynamics" excuse in some future announcement. Hate to tell you, but things change!! Might want to take that into account when working out forward projections, like the rest of us have to when running successful businesses that do more than the occasional cheap capital raise with mates as soon as management smell there might be a problem covering salaries and directors fee's!!

Just watch these options expire worthless again and see if you (had written we but sold my last few shares today) suddenly have another raise on your hands in early 2023. If you can't connect the dots on that, then I suggest you get out of the markets. You think if actual "vanadium investors" on the register were allowed to be part of these endless capital raisings that the share price would crash every time there was a hint of bad news, let alone what could easily happen now? Nope, but they made a bad decision, and obviously got advice from someone with no clue on how to morally (yes god forbid morally) interact with a share register, and I guess we're going to see the results of those decisions now.

One way or the other we'll also see if they have any motivation to make these options worth the paper they're written on in December, or will they sit back and watch them tumble and not have to issue more shares. Certainly seems that one answer is unfolding without a peep from the company. Announcing Copper Nickel and Palladium results recently was kind of funny, and as always, the ones who actually hold the purse strings punished the stock price for the misread once again!!So based on my years of following this company, and in relation to their grasp of the financial side and shareholder interests of running a publicly listed company on the ASX, I predict that those options, even though I have a few in the bottom draw for now, end up almost worthless. Why wouldn't they?

27/10/22 3.5c Would be pretty Earth shattering if that was the case. Don't think anyone would be stupid enough to play those games though with so many eyes watching.

Anyway, I sold my last options parcel yesterday. If the world wasn't in such a mess right now I'd still be nervous to hold AVL at this time of the year, let alone if just one of the many dominos fall between now and January. The way I look at it is if they get full funding, then maybe I'll jump in for a nice little gain. If they don't by the time the options expire, which I obviously think is next to impossible, then I'll reconsider at about 2c, which is where I think the price will be around without HUGE news. No way I'm putting myself in a position to lose 50% from here in the next few months regardless of what it does, and it will take serious thought to decide if it's worth jumping back in at that price. What, 3 billion shares on offer now? Might be better to get into TMT now and simply ride the coattails of this thing if it ever raises $500 million bucks, which by the way, between the exchange and current prices, should be closer to $700 million today no? Seen this thing trading too many times with a 2 in front of it.At least it was good to see VA allowed to concentrate on what he does best. I guess when you've got a load of cash lying around you can get in new CEO's and move into new offices. I guess after 7 odd years you'd hope this thing would finally get off the ground. Hopefully for you all it does.

7/11/22 3.2c There are also a TONNE more folks that lose everything because they get emotionally involved with a stock and can't acknowledge they may have made a mistake, holding on to the "end". Completely unwilling to take any sort of a loss and be proven wrong. Look at a long term chart on this thing and tell me where it looks like heading. What has actually changed since the BFS came out, other than the share price getting hammered other than a brief spike?? This story has finally reached the point where it's put up or shut up. Either get someone willing to give you half a billion dollars, or sell the company to someone for a couple cents a share who can raise the funds. 5 years of actively searching with no luck, despite COVID, is a fair timeframe to have expected some sort of result I reckon. Will it happen in the next few months?? Hey, stranger things have happened and I'd be happy to see some of you all make some money.

PS You think there's more to sell in a new offtake that hasn't been included in a past announcements? I thought those offtakes already accounted for more than AVL was capable of producing anyway. Better stay away from that little party trick or the desperation will be a little too
    obvious!!

21/11/22 3cIt's actually a bit mind-blowing when you think about it. Houses now in Queensland have about an 18 month turnaround, and that's once the money to pay has been verified. So am I to believe that as we march into 2023, with not an inkling that someone is willing to hand over hover half a billion dollars, that AVL will be selling vanadium in 2025?

Now I'm no engineer, but it looks pretty obvious that a) the company knows something none of us do OR b) I think I'll let you all come up with your own conclusions. Remember, the date for years had been late 2023, and has just been subtilty moved out until 25 (that's 100% selling, not
    finishing the plant).

But hey, good news on the R&D refund. Quite a bit more to bring in for a new plant rolleyes.png, but looks like directors fees will be paid for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.