AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Mate, if you're looking for one ounce of original thought going into many posts these days, then you'll be sadly mistaken. Much easier to cut copy and paste as many times as is necessary to block out contradicting opinions??! It's not part of the agenda to discuss the past, present or any potential issues moving forward. In case you haven't noticed, AVL is the greatest company on the ASX, and never does a thing wrong, and vanadium is taking over for lithium in the near future!! These delays and capital raisings are just part of a bigger secret plan, and people have been lining up around the block with funding money, it's just that AVL is playing hard to get.

As proof of my theory, let me give you a few very simple back of envelope calculations that a 6 year old could come up with. Keep an eye on some of the more vocal posters on here, and watch the reaction. Bullet form seems easiest, and if I'm off by a bit on a few of the numbers, please don't lose your minds, just point it out and I'll try to amend it. I don't spend 8 hours a day thinking about AVL like some, and I've been round this company long enough to have been fed different numbers on the same story. In fact, if it's past my coffee time, you know it has to be pretty bad weather in Queensland (or a weekend) for me to even bother with it at all.

• the company now has @4.4 billion SOI
    • I'll go out on a limb and say IF they can get the money they'll be giving 51% away to do so. I'll confidently stand behind that guess. So if somehow they raise the cash, there will be about 6.6 billion SOI
    • Not sure the year, but the costs back then for setting up the mine was @US$450,000,000 right? (say AUS$650 MIL)
    • At todays costings, who would say the price tag for anything, let alone a massive plant of all things, isn't easily 50% higher (good luck with that rise in the last 12 months let alone 4/5 years!!)
    • so I'm going to guess that AVL will need no less than AUS$800 MIL for plant, equipment and all start up costings. Anyone think things are cheaper now? Please just point a few out.
    • The plant discussed in the past can yield 15,000 ntV I believe, which is 12.5% of the worlds entire 2021 consumption. Lets take 2 minutes to see if current producers can handle most of the increase in demand. Back in a second.....Looked on Bushveld's website... Primary production was estimated at 17 per cent of global supply in 2021. The main producers are Bushveld Minerals and Glencore in South Africa, and Largo Resources in Brazil. These three companies have large reserves of high-grade ore and the ability to bring more tonnes to the market at a low production cost. Amazing when one actually wants to find the truth.
    • does anyone on this board believe that if someone come's in and funds this speckie as an end user, which this market now seems the only logical avenue, that the entity (with 51% voting rights) will be paying the standard London vanadium price rather than shipping ore away from Australia and paying whatever they decide is fair for it. Or do you think all the processing will be done here and full tax paid rolleyes.png Nah, vanadium is going to be the only mineral is Australia to be entirely processed locally. This new group on here are totally adorable with their complete lack of understanding on how this all works. Let's just get all the money for free, quote a high V price, multiply that number by the maximum amount that the plant can possibly produce, divide that by just the shares on hand today, and finally factor in that all profits will be paid out in dividends, not put towards more vanadium for the end user wink.png.

Well enough for now. Looks like it's stopped raining!! Looking forward to learning later on how this whole story is really going to unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.