AVL 3.85% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Vanadium news, page-54

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hey OzGold - yep, couldn't agree more. Have been biting my tongue. Study has already been delayed by three months, now they can't get it over the line with the revised timeline incorporating new metrics. Those extra pages on the powerpoint had better be complex and comprehensive to justify it taking so long.

Of course, any new stop-offs in Vince's perennial lecture tour are tweeted immediately but major milestones brushed under the carpet. Hopefully the report will come out tomorrow and will provide a lucid, clear and achievable strategy given AVL's circumstances i.e. a small company based in WA who don't have a national global sales network (only have the small toe of a tiny sales footprint so far) and who will have to IMPORT vanadium for their electrolyte plant.

Not sure whether this is the curse of vanadium or just a touch of TNGitis but we do seem to be back on autopilot. If we can't produce a study to deadline, how on earth will we get a mine up and running? I was a bit bemused by the flurry of cheerleading for Vince a while back - man takes phonecall from shareholder then gets on plane, flies to foreign country, stays in hotel and attends conference before flying to another country before getting back on plane. And suddenly he was a machine valiantly battling nervous exhaustion for the greater good? I can see that he does his best but I'd like an MD who's best at what he does. He might be brilliant but I still haven't seen solid evidence of that and NO, what on earth is the point of putting any questions to him directly as he cannot answer anything price sensitive.

Yes, OzGold, as conflicted and frustrated about this as ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $116.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $66.02K 4.912M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 7293921 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6396906 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 10710117
Last updated 15.37pm 07/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.