AVL 6.67% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

I have watched this go from 2c to 10c+ in a very short period,...

1. 1,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    I have watched this go from 2c to 10c+ in a very short period, so as much as gets made of the gigantic share register, it can move as fast as anything else i've seen... It can be talked on the likelihood of such a rise occuring again, bit that's another point..

Meanwhile I have held the neighbour with a 10th the register size and for the most part all that it has meant is the SP gets manipulated downward by someone dropping a few hundred dollars.. And rapid rises halted by a single holder wanting out of having enough to spare to put a cap on it..

So just on that point of register size, I know the logic too but it hasn't held AVL back in the past.

Regarding why people invest here and not your Ghana project, none of us are robots, we believe in a story, potential, putting money towards an industry or resource we believe in, or a management team.
    It shouldn't blind anyone to other opportunities, and look at the market any time any day, you will find something you were better off having your money in, that's just a fact, but people have done their research here and believe money can be made... That's the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $117.1K 8.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3567282 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8014252 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.