AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Vanadium news, page-63

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    For starters, I'd be interested to see what AVL gets in return for its quarter of a million paid to Leslie each year. Are those travel bills all first or business class or is Vince slumming it? I have no idea where the rest goes. I really don't. Hopefully none of it goes near whomever thought it would be a precious PR slamdunk to tweet a picture of a boat that will soon be hauling our massive $100k battery across the seas to Busselton whilst we wait for the study that is still AWOL. I hope they attach a tracking device to it and update us hourly as it makes its way across the Pacific. Create a real buzz.

On the other hand, it must be pretty demoralising for Vince to go into the office each day, by himself, fiddle with the phones, click on a few emails etc. Must be like a morgue. In which case you'd think they'd ramp up the recruitment drive BUT, as we mentioned months ago, it isn't easy finding good (if any) sales people in WA. Posters here knew that off the top of their heads...the worry is, was AVL so naive or green that it didn't realise it and hadn't thought the whole sales thing through? Are they visionary or fumbling around in the dark?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $228.8K 14.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5386149 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 6259510 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.