AVL 7.69% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Start of a new werk. How do we think they are going with the...

1. 1,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Start of a new werk. How do we think they are going with the resource update?
    I note it has been an extremely long time coming if you just consider drill results, I think both companies have had them for over a year. Obviously merging sets that back and there is probably some inferring between where TMT results end, AVL start etc which neither company could have done any work on as separate entities.
    But this would be a nice boost to the current holding pattern we are in, especially as i'm sure they'll emphasize the importance of the southern block on early processing, and we had some idea how this improved TMT's early economics, so whatever combined resource upgrade we get, it could start to indicate how many extra years we have of high quality/low oxidized, fe ti rich feedstock.

Aside from the optimised processing path plan that I probably expect mid year or later, the resource update is the one I have my eye on.
    Stuff the EPA at this point, that's like staring at an oven watching your dinner cook (including watching the oven heat up for 20 mins before you even put the food in). Just set a timer and forget it until the bell rings is now my philosophy.

Also a few have dropped an ask on this lately, but any detailed idea on what is needed for the next chunk of government funding?

Cash injection is nice, but another public (reminder) announcement that the government is putting money in here would be a nice bump to sentiment I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $68.77K 5.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 7132944 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6210860 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 10710117
Last updated 15.37pm 07/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.