AVL 7.69% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Would NAIF or any potential funders who either/both companies...

1. 1,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774

Would NAIF or any potential funders who either/both companies have been working with for a while have any influence do you think on our development pathway?

I guess outside of most potential funders just wanting the best economics possible, and it sounds like a dumb question if outside entities have influence on our decision making, but I feel AVL does have some incentive towards Geraldton processing even if it might be economically not quite as good... i.e. government may push for it there, plus that location seems to be tied into the current grant, which who knows how flexible that is..

Of course then you have the WA article posted a few days ago about their roads going to crap due to heavy trucking and processing onsite/offsite will make a big difference to what we're sending down those roads as well..

I have never been invested in anything so up in the air at this stage of the development cycle so I have no end of questions that I guess we just wait to see how AVL, WA government, EPA, NAIF and potential funders answer them.

Probably another oddity is we have had zero mention of offtake, which feels odd as both companies had MOU's and even they haven't been addressed, let alone mention of anything new for AVL+.

Lot's of upside news potential then is a positive way to look at it. In comparison.
    Last edited by RhysT: 09/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $68.77K 5.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 7132944 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6210860 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 10710117
Last updated 15.37pm 07/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.