AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Take your own advice Lewis. Don’t poke bears. You should know I...

1. 18,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3916
    Take your own advice Lewis. Don’t poke bears.
    You should know I have nothing against people making their own decisions - including around the merger.

However I have an extremely low opinion of liars, and those who think the ‘means’ - (including abuse instead of debate, and spreading misinformation and conscious lies) justifies the ‘end’.

Continue to see yourself as an AVL ‘winner’ or not. Personally, I believe many in that play were stooges used so as to add 16% positive insurance - not to their own shares, but to those in the fat underbelly of what was TMT - those whose positions cost near zero, whose agenda has been shown to be different to RCF’s (who to me represents ‘retail price interest’ ) , and who have clear potential to significantly compromise this company in future unless the ‘playing field’ can be levelled at these prices (and lower?).
    Last night I responded to provocation in my post elsewhere and you took the side of the abuser and then patronised me.

Hopefully this is because you were one of his ‘heckler ’ gang then and are trying to self justify rather than because you condone that kind of behaviour.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 28/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $30.45K 2.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 15168316 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 14137892 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.