AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Vanadium news, page-886

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Largo expects vanadium price rise on supply issues

As production hits nameplate capacity at its Brazilian vanadium mine, Largo Resources is aiming to further expand output as it pursues high-value applications in the battery, chemicals and aerospace industries, while it expects prices to pick up following two years of weak markets.
    Production of vanadium pentoxide (V2O5) at Largo Resources Ltd’s Maracás Menchen mine in Brazil hit 806 tonnes in September, marking an over 130% increase since January this year.
    Following a gradual ramp-up of production since Q2 this year, monthly volumes are now expected to remain around 800 tpm...

Fact is AVL have one of the worlds highest grade deposits. Provided demand picks up this looks like a very good long term investment. Those who want short term surprises best to look elsewhere. Nowhere would I consider AVL my only investment but for those that like to pick early and hold there may be a nice surprise. I could understand the negativity if management was sitting on their rear ends but they do appear to be moving in the right direction and quite fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $59.05K 3.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 14007829 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6680992 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.