AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Vanadium news, page-97

1. 882 Posts.
    I don't know really if it's a fair comparison but, take for example many an Australian road, the main arterial roads feeding a city, how did they start? Many of them as cattle tracks, old towns and cities were built according to certain technological conventions outdated by later trends. Sometimes though 'outdated' is arguable if one thinks of the mess the US has made of car culture and roads scouring the landscape crippling people's lives by dint of distance and time to live and work.

Sometimes the parochialism of a tech convention creates place and value. But, my point is how to think the routing necessary for the future; for China the future is probably dangerously close at hand, Australia probably much further by brunt of dependence on global consumer and regulatory consensus.

Speculatively, what would the induced demand for lithium battery back up for residential market do to the infrastructures openness to future innovation , what kind of parochialism and vested corporate interests does it entail that misses its optimal mode; let's say Vanadium redox flow batteries?

Where I live, Tasmania, unless I am mistaken about Vanadium redox flow batteries, such a back up could make heating houses much easier. It's *ucking cold here at times. Or top end, cooling houses especially Darwin with its cyclone proof concrete bunkers. My point also is that planning infrastructure is political. Power companies don't want cheap energy, but consumers do. So is it enough to depend on industrial players to to lead the way, or would Vanadium like solutions need a general population movement to decide whether we make a highway from a cattle track or think more optimally....?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $91.92K 6.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4358666 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 14068575 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.