AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Vanadium news, page-81

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Someone decided to get out.
    Total share value traded $120K

Yawn

Anyone that does not think this will be a 2 year trip is deluded.

MC not much over $10M

Shares on issue is irrelevant.

Plenty of room for further CR in that MC if needed.

Nor do I believe that putting on some door to door vacuum cleaner sales people is the answer right now. No business works on door to door sales these days and especially without a domestic unit. You create the environment where the commercial users contact you and then you follow up. It's more at the networking stage now than the direct sales stage.

The answer now is exposure to the people that will be making the bigger decisions and that is exactly where Vince is working.

Addition to the cleantech index is nice.

How things will change if Vince lands a deal for a dozen units to back up remote power.... where the cost of installation is cheaper than running replacement lines.

A little patience. I don't see Vince sitting on his butt looking demoralized. Anything but.

I don't give financial advise. However imo if you expect quick returns here then best to follow the one that sold out today and close the door when you leave. Or trade it for the 10% pips if that interests you.
    We are waiting for one big deal to get the ball rolling and that's when you can expect the SP to move. That may be in 1 day, 1 month, 1 quarter, or 1 year. Maybe it will never happen but if you're here you're betting it will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $6.753K 443.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7659786 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 10176312 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 490310
Last updated 13.08pm 18/06/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.