AVL 6.25% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Vanadium news!!

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hello guys

I am extremely excited by the vanadium market and as one of the guys had pointed out people need to become well aware of the potential of vanadium and its properties. I am waiting to buy a parcel and hopefully, yes I will be cursed for this but I am hoping prices do fall a little more before I do. This company especially has a very promising project and hopefully they do manage to strike a deal with the Indonesian billionaire in relation to accessing the infrastructure near its tenements, as for the investor interest it would be interesting to see how well the road shows and marketing plans are executed in China.

Recently there was an article on Pilbara mines and how the Chinese interest in its initial phase had the mum and dad share holders understanding the real value of its lithium project well and truly in advance of its institutional investors, making them very wealthy in the process.

I strongly believe Vanadium redox batteries will allow the transition from coal powered electrical lines and of course the building requirements of Rebar for construction would drive up prices as well. I believe the market quite has not caught onto the next big metal ...V for valentines V for vanadium and I continue to fall in love with this story.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $146.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $93.21K 5.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 21376930 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 11816750 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.