TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Hard to shake the downtrodden mentality but the more I hear it...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    Hard to shake the downtrodden mentality but the more I hear it the more interested I get.  Sentiment is everything in markets but it eventually turns and when you get to extremes, it turns fiercely.  

The further we drop the more new players will be able to pick up when it's time to buy.  The lower we are the greater the % gain for a few lousy cents.  I'm happy enough not to be great with timing, valuation and risk analysis more than make up for it with a decent dose of patience.  For those with good timing, the potential gains here are getting to be outlandish.  Turning 10 bags to 20 is pretty hard at the back end but that's all that's happened since January.

The time to turn would seem likely to coincide with the eventual turn in V price.  Green smatterings have started as troydt has noted.  An interesting one (for a chem geek) is Vanadium Nitride up 1.2%.

https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2019/qi/c8qi01071d

Anodes in capacitors plus the battery cathode research this week.  Just a sideline and not why we're here but interestng none the less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.