Vanadium Peers- TMT AVL KRC POW TNG, page-141

1. 6,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3569
    I am investors of TMT. As engineer I involved energy metals process design, equipment sizing, product quantity and quality.

TMT is well established managed highly experienced managers/directors. I know some of them personally. I am sure TMT will achieve it`s objective and became one of high grade vanadium producer.

I am also investor AVL. The both company has got same geological part of Western Australia. The quality of vanadium can be vary one location to another, however TMT and AVL product quality will be very similar. Quantity depends on demand of the quality of vanadium.

TMT and AVL should be applied high technology for minerals processing to reduce cost and supplying product to customers with innovative, high quality value-added vanadium.

There is no significant vanadium production in Australia at this moment. As pricing and demand continue to rise. TMT and AVL may be first two of the first vanadium suppliers.

The both companies need to have significant capital to realise their objective. The most importantly there plenty room for the both companies to supply vanadium.

If they have reliable partnerships to create a competitive and disruptive advantage. Create a fast path to revenue and cash flow with vanadium products, enabled by long term supply agreements.

This my opinion. I wish all the best the both company shareholders.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.