Yeah I've seen that, my only concern would be a cost blowout in...

1. BCJ
    443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Yeah I've seen that, my only concern would be a cost blowout in CAPEX with the DFS if they have got it wrong/not factored in the gas pipeline solution. Apart from that a PFS is exactly that, a PRE feasibility study. Any minor gaps will ironed out in the DFS, IMO.
    I don't see what it is to them with regard to our PFS being rushed (not that it was). If they release theirs and its much more detailed and they get a share price surge then good on them, but I don't see why they are concerned with our PFS to be honest. On top of that I don't see where this 'bad blood' between companies would have developed, if its with regard to Hotcopper/Twitter banter between minor shareholders that'd be pretty pathetic for the respective MDs to care about this.
    Over the long term share prices will sort themselves out, we've backed TMT (I have a small parcel of AVL shares as a hedge) and they've backed AVL for whatever reasons, its not a competition between the two, I doubt one will succeed without the other.
    ALL IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.