AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

well, you misquoted me saying that I said AVL acquired TMT for...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    well, you misquoted me saying that I said AVL acquired TMT for the EPA application, which I never said, so not sure what you expected?? I was always going to fire back at you for that.

Recent company presentations have said talks are well advanced with financiers, so not sure why you’re posting non Stop about it being difficult?? Ring up Graham or Ian if you’ve got concerns, I’m sure they’ll personally tell you the same as what has been said in their presentations. The funding mix slide contains loans from commercial banks.

I actually like your posts about industry events and conferences, but sometimes when you face rebuttal you just begin to post non-stop, name dropping former CEOs of companies we’ve never heard of, people in government, etc. it feels like you do that to try to give yourself credibility so you can keep posting whatever you like.

Anyways, you think funding will be hard to get and that no bank will lend us money, I think we will get funded off the back of EPA approval and revised BFS, possibly with further dilution limited to working capital only, for both of our sakes let’s hope I’m right on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $183.0K 13.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3009784 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 6744628 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ 9187706
Last updated 15.53pm 02/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.