POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Well Pustayo, I think it's high time to give the company we have...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Well Pustayo,

I think it's high time to give the company we have shares in a call to find out why they have not been updating the shareholders with the latest news updating cash flows and current financial positions, progress
    with the VRB developments. I am not too interested in their Uranium position. I am very interested in their
    " State of the Art" battery development sponsored by the Korean Government instrumantalities.

The Uranium deposits are worth Jack Sh!t. in my opinion.

A very large company owns the Bilgyiri Uranium deposit in the Northern territory, has held the ground for a very long time and you just need to google Energy Metals Australia (EME stock code) to see who is behind it. They have now decided to switch their focus on the Vanadium contained within their confirmed Uranium ground. They do not have the VRB tech.

The Vanadium Tech that POW has under JV rights has with the Koreans is where the POW assets value lies.

Not the Uranium or the Vanadium deposits. The license for the VRB tech is where the POW value lies .. big time ..you lose that then it's worth bugger all.

There is plentiful supply of Vanadium coming on stream in Australia and the VRB has nothing to do with Uranium

Show me the "Korean state of the Art" VRB final product coming into the market place soon and I will stick up my hand as a potential off taker. Show me a domestic application from the research and I will organise multi user applications in Australia looking for alternatives to diesel powered black out generators in high rise/ large scale commercial applications.

Time to get some feedback .. We are not mushrooms and we are in the Strategic minerals exploration game.

Time for Feedback POW, expect contact soon.

HR

No advice given, just my views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.