KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

kks - Of course Vanadium use in batteries is still small compare...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    kks -

Of course Vanadium use in batteries is still small compare to use in steel etc 90% and the mandatory increase in Vanadium content in Chinese rebar production (to increase strength and durability) plus the closing down of highly polluting low quality less than 20% Vanadium slag smelters in China is the key driver in recent Vanadium demand and pricing

The vanadium redox storage battery usage is I believe in its very infancy and will really start to take off not just to store energy from solar, wind etc that do not produce all the time (i.e when the wind does not blow and the sun does not shine) but so electric utilities do not have to build for maximum usage plus a contingency.
    By using Vanadium Redox Storage Electricity Utilities can during low hours of consumption store the energy for period of maximum usage. Its cheaper to pay for VRB storage batteries than build addition electricity plants to meet increase electricity demand.

Still very much in its infancy and under much research for EV etc vehicles is the use of Vanadium in solid state batteries evidently Dyson was at one stage and I think still is looking at this. It will be interesting to see if anything comes out of this however at the moment for EV Cobalt is King

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.206K 547.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 11347061 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5443786 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 191991
Last updated 15.26pm 26/04/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.