AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Nice find Rookie I think you’ll find that currently those in...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Nice find Rookie

I think you’ll find that currently those in need of Vanadium are all falling over each other trying to secure supply for themselves from established producers such as Largo and Bushveld et al, who are actively ramping up production to cope with immediate and projected demand increases.
    Hence the intense upward pressure on the price of Vanadium.

I think this is why we have seen no interest from any Chinese or other interested parties in “potential” or greenfield Vanadium miners actually anywhere in the world!!!. Nothing…… nada ………. zip !!!

Also word has it that the Chinese are resisting and are very slow on up-taking the new regulations and it is a massive job to administer such a huge industry.

The next logical step would be to ensure future supply by enabling exploration companies to get their resources mined out of the ground and to market.
    This wave is yet to hit, but I think 2019 may be the time there is a paradigm shift and they start looking further afield.
    It has to happen eventually as they have to obtain more Vanadium from somewhere.

The first obvious place globally is **anintha, between TMT and AVL there is a massive potential for high grade Vanadium, infrastructure sharing and massive production, Coupled with a convenient proximity to China and many positive trade relations between our 2 countries.

The beauty is that companies such as AVL and TMT have Largo as a valuation yardstick and by the looks of Largos performance whoever wants it is going to have to cough up plenty !!
    That coupled with Windamurra once they complete FEED and begin rectification work on the Atlantic plant nearby looks for an interesting 2019.

Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 6.50.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 6.49.54 PM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.