AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Hey Oz, yep always good to know the facts on the company and...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Hey Oz,

yep always good to know the facts on the company and look forward to your findings.

But no doubt the MD is trying to team up with anyone with big pockets and the anyone could be a few months away yet ....given the lack of long term planning by business or government. But remember we have a lot of V in the ground just need to survive till we have a plant and untill we can dig it out. That survival can be done by some piddly sales while we wait for the fat men to come in when their timing is right. i dont think the company is trying to make staw fires it just happends as par for the course due to day traders making a living as we try and get the attention of deep pocket fat men. IMHO. now for some positive news ....as im a glass half full man
    1. the share price is 1c ...a cheap buy if the company starts digging and processing eventually
    2. The world will jump on board vanadium batteries as i cant see any other way around stabilising the power of renewable energy.
    3. once there are runs on the board for Vanadium redox flow batteries the short sighted decisions makers (gov and big business) will have to see that having batteries costs 10c per KWh (if cost averaged over 20 yrs) and by the way that price of power is capped at 10c so they can make $$ selling it and by the way as an off shoot the batteries save the world and we and our kids can still go down to bondi beach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.