AVL 6.67% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

This is really depressing me now which is probably why I avoided...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    This is really depressing me now which is probably why I avoided digging much deeper - apart from burying my head in the sand. I made a post back in 2014 that I somehow sensed something wasn't 'right' - this was possibly off the back of Lorry Hughes leaving quick sharp. My conclusion was that YRR felt like a glorified sunset retirement lifestyle company...I didn't push it any further but that was the only thing that made any real sense at the time.
    I saw that $250k figure a while ago. Bloomberg now quotes him as on $215k last year whereas Reuters had him on $258k the year before that. The admin costs for the last quarter did make me draw breath when I saw them but I can see now where some of the money is going.
    This is back to Square One. Man, that 'concept study' better be worth waiting for!! Maybe it will be. Maybe a big juicy battery sale to a power company will pop up in the next few weeks. Hopefully, AVL will have nailed some solid figures for this electrolyte plant, will be able to tell us how much it will cost, how many potential electrolyte 'customers' there might be etc. Some solid figures. Otherwise we are at ground zero again. Just like that Utopia show that 246810 pointed out previously.
    I'm sure there's a rabbit lurking in a hat somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $31.36K 2.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 12014392 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 11079390 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.