PGM 0.00% 2.4¢ platina resources limited

vanadium . we have shiploads?, page-21

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Good one Teddy. Here is mine sent yesterday but you have prompted me to send it again, this time to Chris Hartley. Let's lat them know how we feel;

"Dr Chris Hartley
    Platina Resources

Dear Dr Hartley,

As a shareholder owning or managing over (number stated) shares my I express my dissatisfaction with the current lack of advice to shareholders on a replacement appointment and future direction of the company given the recent abrupt and unexplained absence of the former Director and CEO, Mr Robert Mosig.

While other listed companies with similar resources have market capitalisations at levels far in excess of PGM, the company compounds this difference befalling to inform of its intentions and plans. If there is no change to the previous goals se my mR Cosign then this should be announced, and justified as the market seems to have doubts over PGM value. Certainly an urgent announcement on recruitment action for Mr Mosig as a first action should be made known to shareholders.

I have formed the view that there is a failure to inform the market and shareholders and that the share price will continue to languish as it has done now of many years. I am fast losing confidence in my PGM investment and would appreciate a clear statement by the company on its future plans and strategy, and executive appointments targeted to achieve these. I say this also because of the failure -to follow-up past promises have further eroded confidence in the company:
    -appointment of a fourth director
    -off take partner for scandium
    -marketing campaign with appointment of consultants
    -details of plan to develop the cobalt resource rather than merely utilisation of credits
    -site visit to Skaergaard with subsequent review of its future
    -intentions regarding Munni Munni

I would appreciate i you could bring my concerns to the attention of the Board,

Yours faithfully

(names and shareholding detailed)"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 196835 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1207 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.