SYR 9.26% 29.5¢ syrah resources limited

Yes I did intend to post this in the SYR forum - it's, as I...

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes I did intend to post this in the SYR forum - it's, as I explained, a comparison between another soon to be vanadium miner - a comparison between their project economics and that of SYR.

Previously I posted vanadium information from Molo, which drew these comments ...

"Thanks, Tobyjack, for putting this material front-and-centre of the graphite mine discussion."

"Interesting info re Molo though"

I took that to read the comparisons were welcome.

Various "guestimates" of capex have been made on this thread for SYR - even though formal release has been made by SYR. Largo has released it's capex/opex and a flow sheet of the proven industry tested vanadium process - it's of interest to those who do not understand the process and perhaps influenced by those who think they know.

ProjectEconomics
    *including iron ore byproduct credit –OPEX without credit is $3.18 (still lowest cost producer)
    **Average years 1-15

NetPresent Value
    $554 million
    After tax Internal Rate of Return
    26.3%
    Discountrate
    8%
    Exchange rate (BRL:USD)
    2:1
    Average Production
    11,400 tonnesV2O5 equiv
    Mine life
    29 Years
    InitialCAPEX
    235 million
    OPEX
    $2.10*
    V2O5price –3 year avg
    $6.37
    Average annual cashflow
    $89 million**

Vandadium mining flow sheet is located on page 21.

http://www.largoresources.ca/files/doc_presentations/2013/LGO%20Corporate%20Presentation%20-%20September%202013.pdf

http://www.metalsnews.com/Metals+News/MetalsNews/Allen+Alper+Jr.+and+Aaron+Hoos/MNNEWS732746/Largo+Resources+Mark+Brennan+CEO+and+President+of+Largo+Resources+(TSXV+LGO)+Aims+to+Be+the+Largest+and+Lowest+Cost.htm
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.