DEG 1.24% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Vancouver simulcast Pilbara Gold Rush, page-17

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I'm no expert but for me its all about the grade ...... if you have X g/t of Au it doesn't matter whether its nugg's, 'fine' coarse gold, or leachable gold ..... if X is high enough ..... happy days.

DEG has 1.2M oz of structurally hosted gold ..... confident that will get to 1.5M within 3-6 months and 2M oz by end of 2018 ...... this excludes any potentially conglomerate hosted gold.

Wits 2.0 created a massive boost to the DEG coffers which is available for exploration drilling to accelerate the already positive economics of their existing project.

IF Wits 2.0 ends up being a fairytale the MC is/will be supported by the structurally hosted Au play and they will have some pretty cheap farm in's on tenements close to their proposed processing plant.

IF Wits 2.0 stacks up?? ....... Louden's is a '5-15m thick, 0.4km2 target' ..... at the recent presso Andy Beckwith quoted that if 5m is mineralised at 5 g/t its an additional 1M+ oz ....... if its close to the ave grade Novo recently quoted from their grab sample at 60+ g/t Au then its 14M oz ...... mind boggling stuff.

And if that doesn't do your head in ....... Jarrad Well & Steel Well are 10km2, 50 - 80m thick conglomerate targets ...... !!

None of the other plays are underpinned by the already defined structurally hosted Au resources. That's what makes DEG the least risky IMO. DYOR but I bought more today ...... a short term risk if Wits 2.0 sheets its pants ..... but less of a risk than the others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.015(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.19 $4.131M 3.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68632 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 164146 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.