VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Thanks for making this arguement Rockshell. I considered it too...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Thanks for making this arguement Rockshell. I considered it too and came to conclusion that plutonic dome/marymia HOA is structured so that it is impossible for VAN to make any money. Mining is a very upfront capital intensive business and imo K2 going to need more than SGI$3mm CAPEX to get to k2 and phb open pits into production. Generator sets, pumps, 3km pipeline, fuel tanks, dump trucks, excavator, loader, surface and underground drill rigs, motor grader, dozer etc. Just repairing last 6 years of washouts in 40+km haul road between mill and K2 could cost millions of dollars.VAN have less than $400,000 in treasury in December and after paying Superior for 80% of its last 5 years of legal bills where will VAN get funds to finance these K2 preproduction expenses‽ HOA make it impossible for VAN to pledge marymia tenements for loan so selling equity only option imo. To get to ore at four PHB open pits you got to strip like 100m of overburden, 19:1 strip ratio in first year of production. Moving all that dirt burn lots of diesel which VAN get to pay 50% of cost. VAN going to have to not only pay Superior toll milling fees to mill its 50% of ore which in 2017 estimate toll milling fees would equal 50% of mining cost or $40/ton in 2017 dollars but k2 don't even have potable water so all logistic support for miners got to come from plutonic, meaning VAN pay Superior for using camp/ airfield, etc at plutonic. VAN got to pay all this before seeing one red cent of revenue. Please help me out Rockshell and show me what I am missing. Thanks in advance for your help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.