VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

How on earth can this stock be allowed to trade on the ASX after...

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1227

How on earth can this stock be allowed to trade on the ASX after NOT making an ASX price sensitive announcement about this WA court ruling from yesterday?

Legally they MUST make a price sensitive announcement to inform their shareholders! They have not!

It may well cost VAN 50% of its K2 tenements...

It is terrible how management have kept on publicly denying any wrong doings in every single announcement where these possible legal issues have previously been printed!

I almost believed them.

Luckily I avoided buying into these recent dips.

It looked to me like VAN may have had more room to dip before the Zulieka Court case on the 21st of March... I was looking for a BIG discount!

Now it unfortunately seems that this stock hasn't even started to go down to its new true value? especially now after losing the Superior Gold Court Case, and now also having to also pay their expensive legal costs.

Now they will also have to pay $$$ to defend themselves against Zuelika Gold Limited. Hopefully for their sake they will win this? Originally I thought that they would win this case against ZAG however now I am not sure??

I feel very sorry for all shareholders who got sucked into this vacuum of disguise...

It looks to me like a few heads need to roll ASAP and some actual mining professionals need to come in and run the business properly to make the new JV with SGC actually work and become profitable for both themselves and all shareholders if they are not bankrupted or taken over...

Are they now also going to be stuck having to go 3rds with ZAG as well?? Interesting times ahead?!

Such good tenements. What a bloody waste.

If VAN have been hard done by through this court decision then may they appeal and win however I would truly hope that they would not completely dismiss any future possible court action as a 'nothing' because yesterday has proven them very wrong in court and it will cost plenty of shareholders money in the future, possibly around 50% of profits!

I truly hope that all current shareholders have a MASSIVE upside in another company that they own shares in ASAP to cover any losses here that they may incur. Their are also PLENTY of great gold exploration companies and mining stocks on the ASX that are way undervalued at the moment which may hopefully offer you all some future relief?!?!

If not I simply hope that VAN can save itself and once again become strong!

I am very sorry to read the news from yesterday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.