drarthurRe your post which included;"... 1. You mention...

1. 47,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    drarthur

Re your post which included;
    "... 1. You mention leadership an Rudd in the same sentence - that just doesn't make sense ..."

On another thread I've just posted about this very issue courtesy of a URL provided by struggler:

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=262&tid=2248026&msgid=13329086

For your reference Ken Henry's comment about Kevin Rudd's response to the GFC appears below:

"DR KEN HENRY: "... But I will say this, the interest the intense interest that Prime Minister Rudd showed in the issues and the fact he got on to them so early is a great credit to him actually. The story has been told that as early as the 29th of February, 2008, which is, what, 6-7 months before Lehman’s collapsed – he asked me straight out on a VIP plane flight to Gladstone, we’d just settled into the flight and leant across the table and said: “what’s the worst thing that could happen?”. And my brain was not in that space and it should have been and it took me a while to understand he was talking about the possibility of a Global Financial Crisis hitting Australia and how that would effect Australia. And I think that’s to his very great credit that he was so far ahead of where well so far ahead of where the world was, and a long way ahead of where we were in the Treasury, even though we’d been thinking about these issues in the abstract. ..."

After 8 months as PM Tony Abbott is all over the place and all but irrational and grossly inept. He's therefore plunging in the polls and increasingly regarded as our worst PM in history.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.