QTK quiktrak networks limited

All that interview was was a total a*se wiping, back slapping...

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    All that interview was was a total a*se wiping, back slapping session between QTK and Vantage - a company who QTK paid on a consultancy basis to assess their business to finally get some sort of profit projections together. Why is this company's market cap only 70 million or thereabouts ?? - why arn't the smart investors all over this ?? The answer is because they are smart investors and they are busy making money elsewhere ... this company is notorious for releases like this that temporarily suck in naive speculators, whilst giving the tired and weary long term holders a chance to off load and finally ease their pain. People on this thread just have to realise that something is not quite adding up with QTK otherwise yes it would be at least double what it is now - China is an amazing market no doubt but also a F#%ing unreliable market aswell and QTK arn't hedging much at all - they are doing ok here and there outside China but it really is all about China . I don't care what spin some people on here, who spend their entire life researching QTK, put on QTK , the fact is if China stumbles , QTK's share price will be single figures in a heart beat. As a company, putting 90% of your eggs in one basket doesn't make sense - it would be good if QTK were capable of doing their own profit projections aswell rather than hiring the job out externally - scarey stuff . New investors beware and don't believe everything you here from the more dominant sales people on this thread who have over invested here and are presently caught in a very hard place - and don't believe me either - analyse the facts for yourself. I expect to cop a bagging for this post from the pro QTK'ers but thats life - I really hope one day they are right - but at the moment their timing has been terribly wrong with QTK over 50% down from a year ago and now needing a 100% gain to get back to square one - a very painful journey for the 'loyal' ! Good luck anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.