Vaping, page-77

1. 18,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Michelef: I'll start a new thread on diets. I actually meant to start my own blog, because I found no references to this excellent diet anywhere, except comments on Amazon on her books. My 'beef' with the diet is, that most traditional dishes would not be able to be eaten (but might work over a day or two, if all other traditional foods are included), unless you changed the vegetable balance round drastically -and I am going to experiment with this a little, need to do more reading. Some of the dishes served in top-notch restaurants seem to do the meat (protein) with a few veggies thing, but the balance still isn't right according to my understanding, which is as yet incomplete.
    I am a believer in traditional cuisine of most countries - these tried and true recipes wouldn't have survived to become traditional, if they hadn't kept the eaters healthy - just IMO - but a complete knowledge of food traditions and the 'real' eating (including all the foibles of picking select herbs/grasses off the meadow in passing, or leaves off certain trees, as I have seen farmers do in my country) of the natives is necessary to make that judgment.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.