ADO 2.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

What a sad thread this has become. Once full of a diverse range...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    What a sad thread this has become.

Once full of a diverse range of people full of enthusiasm for a company and a technology that could not only change all our lives ( for those of us that do actually hold ), but also have huge beneficial changes in the medical world and that's only for starters

The people that have shared their research on this thread has been immense. I have thoroughly enjoyed what has been shared and also the joining of the dots.
    My personal knowledge and research techniques have benefited from so many on this thread.

True it has been a love in at times. Some new arrivals have called people out as rampers. Hopefully they will soon disappear as did the last lot. May it be said that these so called rampers all attend the AGM. The have shown themselves away from the keyboard. One has even made his name public on this thread. They have been here for years. They are not here for a quick trade.

There soon could be a new age for ADO in a path that still has a very long way to go. This should be a time of excitement on this thread. Yes it is true this has been the case for the last few years; But this time the TICK TOCK is the loudest it has ever been.

To those that are having there little bit of fun throwing sticks and stones. Just buy some ADO or Fek off and let this thread get back to normal.
    I'm all for balance; but you need to bring some facts with you.

I am here for the dividends as I believe is the case with a large number of other holders. So really what is happening now re the deals is only short term progress. The real money to be made here is still a few years away yet..

Timbo out
    Off to work to drive my forklift. Still unloading pallets off trucks from Alere and Biomerieux.. I get to touch a special little glue every day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $8.973K 425.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 347181 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 91706 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.