ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

andyboi, you said above "I see cracks in the whole thing that...

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    andyboi, you said above "I see cracks in the whole thing that not even the miracle glue GC, the infamous globe trotter, has developed can fix."

Firstly, GC didnt develop Mix N Go, Joe Maeji and his scientific staff have done that, and have continued to develop to now have over 50 different formulations.

Secondly, these cracks you see must be very minute, as the CEO came into this company lured by the science, the Chairman came to the company reportedly following a request from Director Richard Martin, Dr John Hurrell has been lured by the technology. Josh Soldo has reportedly been lured after working with Mix N Go for several years now with Diasorin and reportedly come across to us for the lucrative gains he thinks he can make from his options and was very upfront about it.

I am sure these esteemed people would love to learn about your perceived cracks, as they surely have researched and used all their experience and years of knowledge about Mix N Go and how it can change the way the world does a lot of things before coming accross.

There are often plenty of signs in hindsight that we could have read about a company after it goes downhill, such as a major shareholder or director selling down their holding.
    None of ours have, in fact they have increased.
    Directors being paid a salary rather than accepting options as part of a package.
    All of ours have a package that includes options, so to see any value, the share price must appreciate substantially from the time of being granted.
    Directors failing to renominate for positions.
    None of ours have.
    Dodgy directors being lured to positions rather than attracting industry experts and leaders.
    We have some of the worlds leading experts in the field and super successful business people working for the company, and have just committed for another term.

Surely they would have seen the cracks first and the signs would be there for us to be debating.
    I can see no such signs, and trust me I have been looking, as I have a substantial (for me) investment in the company, and actually topped up again a few days ago.

Delays are unfortunately a fact of life in this industry it seems, as mistakes can be company destroying, so our partners have to do everything they can to prove the technology works and can assist them with their products to ensure a smooth and effective take-up without a hitch.

Does that mean 100 guarantee of acceptance by all that are testing, absolutely not.
    But, we have many strings to our bow, so I think it is purely just a matter of time before the anticipated first big signing comes.

Patience is key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $271.2K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7189584 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 464070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.