ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

No worries Bio my sentiments haven't changed either my LT view...

1. 1,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    No worries Bio my sentiments haven't changed either my LT view as others have posted is the disruptive point of view..
    each day I see older guys early 60's driving path delivery vehicles all over Melbourne and other capital city's when I am traveling for work .... Much as I hate to say it the times are changing these positions / the industry is about to go through a revolution can we keep affording to bear the costs of this type of pathology delivery I think not

the only question is who will be involved at the start of the wave ... Who is in front of the market and research so much there lead is hard to pear back that's the question to be answered and I don't think we will have to wait to much longer it's either gonna happen or it isn't

left field example had a surround sound guy here week before last hooking up system previously was connected with one of our biggest cinema chains when they changed over from film to digital total costs of Opreations for rent, wages etc was paid from the candy bar all ticket income was the cream ......effectively the complete opposite of the previous business model all brought on by new tech.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.