GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

various, page-12

1. 217 Posts.
    Dear incognito63

You are getting better, and what I'm going to say next will hurt you a bit, but I want you to keep your chin up and keep posting. I can't accept you back into the ninja school. I have put you to the test and it's good you picked up on those mistakes. But you continue to make mistakes.

1) My name is sixpack, the “s” is lower case, by using a capital, this is a sign of great disrespect. Your penalty will be that for the rest of your life you must do silly posting on HotCopper.
    2) You did not have to use a comer after sixpack, this is a waste of energizing pixels, which uses electricity, which destroys the ozone layer, I will have to report you to the carbon cops.
    3) The Grand Master, never proof reads his material and is always is a hurry and sometimes leaves out the word “your” and other words.
    4) You don't give credit to a Grand Master, the Grand Master gives the credit.
    5) As I have said before, what you do with rectums in the bedroom is your thing, I don't want to go there.

Keep them coming inco, you are one cool dude.

cheers

IMO,DROR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $18.20K 210.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.