RGT 2.90% 35.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Moving forward as we Trek, personally l don't think someone as...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Moving forward as we Trek, personally l don't think someone as astute or risk averse as Warren Buffet or his company Berkshire Hathaway would go anywhere near a company like MXC

As for the cosmetics arm, we can only hope that Derma cream is not priced at $400 Australian dollars equivalent in any foreign market because there simply won't be enough consumers that could afford to buy it. Supply and demand is definitely linked to astute pricing. I guess that's why Maybeleen walks off the shelf in Coles as their successful business model knows small margins and high volume caputes any market.

Far be it from me to pitch the marketing speel for MXC but you have to ask yourself at what point does a premium product over price itself. Let's face it, this is not rocket science. The plant grows proficiently and the world is populated by mostly poor people.

Logic would suggest to me that the big money spinner would be Cannepil fuelled by Government subsidies like the PBS scheme in this country, where exorbidant drug prices are ameliorated by the tax payer.

This would need to be backed by clinical research and peer reviewed literature, all of which takes a number of years. I would be surprised if the company generates any significant revenue this year or next year unless the Varm-Cosmo deal comes to something. This is based on my own clinical opinion and research through James Cook University.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.