RGT 12.9% 27.0¢ argent biopharma limited

You got that right man....I would also like to see them start...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    You got that right man....I would also like to see them start earning some real money rather than sitting there with $8 milion in the bank, and not enough substantive communications to satisfy shareholders. I guess the ASX is more lenient with native companies...but I think patience is wearing thin with the 'promises' of future fortunes. Meanwhile as I watch cannabis companies in California with a lot less capitalization making a lot more money. Most are private companies...but if they went public and issued shares just based on their raw sales they would put MXC to shame (and remember it just became legal here a few months ago). Not sure what MXC thinks is their advantage in Malta or eastern Europe...but if they have a plan they are pretty obtuse about the 'working details'. Concepts are great for artists and scientists....because it is all in their interpretation of the reality. This company runs their business like an artistic commune. As long as the managers are eating well they will feed the rest later. (In this case the shareholders are the 'rest')

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.040(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $12.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 25.0¢ $6.09K 21.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1760 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.