RGT 12.9% 27.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Well as an American I have to agree with your assessment of the...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well as an American I have to agree with your assessment of the president.....but I think you might be over simplifying the greed and education factor. We are a bunch of stupid MF's I will give you that. Our national average in education is about at the 8th grade level....and it's astounding how poorly the educational system is supported by the government. Not sure that any of that specifically relates to investments however...most of the population lives paycheck to paycheck. Personally I've been investing in commodities and stocks for almost 60 years and have found that the majority of penny stocks don't make it. Typically they are under capitalized and usually have a singular product. And then of course there are the outright fraudulent pump and dumps (which are many). In the case of MGC Pharma it's difficult to know what their 'ultimate' objective is ( I kind of wish that the US greed trait you spoke of would rub off on them). Otherwise they could very well be left in the dust of cannabis history. Unfortunately, management's association with the Israeli growers and researchers have not helped them too much. All I see factually is a lot of commotion in press releases and very little 'actual' production of anything but talk. I do have a lot of contacts in the industry and MGC doesn't exactly roll off people's tongues when they are talking about medical advances in cannabis production and research. I hope I'm wrong and they fool everyone by actually selling something.
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 08/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.040(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $12.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 25.0¢ $6.09K 21.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1760 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.