REZ 8.33% 1.1¢ resources & energy group limited

yeah i noticed the green bar...i keep a close eye on trade...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    yeah i noticed the green bar...i keep a close eye on trade volumes, though it's only about $6,500, (and since there are no company announcements to affect the trades), look for any possible relationship to commenting on social media... so why the positive sentiment and price rise? lol i hope it's nothing i said

pending any new rez word, this should put a dampener on any euphoria....

1. aureus mining limited (the mount mackenzie buyers) are looking to raise 3mill in their upcoming float.
    2. the lead manager is barclay pearce capital, the same manager as for a recent rez capital raise, and a recent kingwest (brightstar) capital raise, so there is a menzies "connection".
    3. the aureus listing seems to have been delayed for an extraordinarily long time, and doesn't even show up on the asx list for proposed future listings.
    4. aureus's other assets appear to be in the northern territory and the southern states, so the mount macenzie asset would still be a "stranded" asset...as it was in rez's portfolio...not looking good for that due diligence.
    5. the announcement of the sale of mount macenzie at that time in september last year appeared to arrest a slide in the rez share price from 3.3c to 1.5c... and the share price did stabilize for a while. was that just lucky?
    6. the due diligence, and the aureus float, have been ongoing for an extraordinarily long time and so it appears that completing the mt mac sale may have as much to do with the marketability of aureus as a new float as it has to do with the due diligence on mount mackenzie
    7. the vat leach announcement could turn into mount macenzie part 2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.113M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $31.40K 2.708M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1100099 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 296217 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.