PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

vaule?, page-4

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    re: value? Thanks for the coments :)

RRS is far too speccy even for me, I'm afraid. I'm basically a chartie, and the chart doesn't look very inspiring. The price spike a little while ago shot up then down just as quickly, on big volumes, suggesting a flurry of interest that quickly waned for whatever reason. The longer-term chart also doesn't hold much promise yet.

I don't really know anything about RRS in terms of fundamentals, activities, future potential, etc, so can't really comment. I think that admitting a lack of knowledge and refraining from commenting is the more honest approach compared to some on HC. There tends to be a lot of ramping, speculation, and pure guesswork, and sorting the good stuff from the dross is quite tricky sometimes. So - I don't know much, don't particularly like the chart, and will refrain from committing myself to any guesses ;)

PDN, on the other hand, looks like a much more substantial prospect, and the fact that the chart shows a bullish divergence between the price and the MACD Histogram is encouraging. Alexander Elder, in his books, reckons that this is the strongest of all TA indicators and signs. So, should look the goods, for a while at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.