AVR 1.08% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

Vax Impact???, page-16

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    No really, the only thing that matters. Is I'm having Tacos tonight and how good they taste, the rest will fall into place in time.
    If you worry about all things in life, that much! You won't enjoy the finer things in life'
    Yes I have made a lot of posts, but things like good tacos are more important and why we should sit back and appreciate some of the stuff that truly make us feel better. Money isn't everything as long as we get a taco occasionally and learn to enjoy some simple things in life that makes us all feel good.
    Lesson 2 is get more than a year's worth of cash in your bank account, and it makes life so much easier because till then all your bills hurt and god forbid you get sick you don't need to worry as much as living week to week.
    I'm a builder and all the apprentices i've had over the time , I've tried hard to instill on them that fact near as much as the job at hand> near all of them have thanked me for it,
    It's like stocks learn to take a profit, you never know what will happen next. There is a lot to be said about hedging your bets, and there is a lot to being grumpy old and fat and never changing your point of view, every stock is full of them.
    AHZ yes has changed their fundamentals and to the up side IMO, yet the share price has come down by heaps.
    The market wants lower entrees as each spike finds sellers selling to get a better one or takes a bit of profit and have the same amount of shares, (nothing new in this on all stocks)
    But here is the kicker it won't last it going to have news that will get us to 90 cents or 20 cents real soon. No too way's about it. No need to say about the bad we can all guess that and it will take time to recover and yes it could. ( might be a great time to buy)
    And if they get good results, it should go to 90 cents or whatever then hopefully hold there. If Frazer is right and they do have pharmaceutical companies chasing us, the kicker will follow within a year that will rerate this once and for all,.
    But even now I think a pharmaceutical companies will hit us soon through CC and not their heart stuff gunna be Dura or hernia stuff nothing surer. adding a few bucks and finally money won't be that big of a deal (mad if they don't)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.140(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.20 $13.50 $13.14 $559.5K 42.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1180 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.35 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.