AVR 0.38% $15.65 anteris technologies ltd

Vax spin-off / partnership, page-2

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Great post BHS ... thank you
    I am one of those poor fools who "invested" back in the day when Allied Healthcare was created ... approximately at the same time Prof Fraser was to be seen on TV in the company of Bill & Melinda Gates and Mr Forrest .. the Coridon vaccines development business was to be folded into the (name changed) Admedus.
    Vaccine development was the "main game" ... to be supported by a small agency business to help defray costs, and a whiz-bang new patch that the heart surgeons were lining up to buy for their hole-in-the-heart kiddies.... except as history shows they weren't ... and then Twiggy sold at the top to be largely free carried ... and the subjects for the HSV test were newly infected and as such the rapid fall off in frequency of outbreaks in the early stages which happens naturally, masked the effect of the drug and buried the results under a "placebo-like" effect ... a mistake, but understandable and these things happen in the real world.
    So now we hear that Admedus has "abandoned" (my take on it) its fundamental reason for being in existence ... no wonder the share price has crashed and stays down as disenchanted foundation investors sell out.
    By the way ... as I recall Coridon had fairly serious obligations to the Libermann Family (early stage investors) ... do we know if those obligations still exist within Admedus Imunotherapies?
    Maybe one day in the next couple of years I'll get my money back, but I remain very disappointed at the failure to focus on the vaccines side of things ... even if there was to be another CR.
    '

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.65
Change
-0.060(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $300.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.72 $15.85 $15.51 $1.660M 117.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 312 $15.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.65 626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.