AVR 5.56% $12.56 anteris technologies ltd

Hi kb, I remember thinking at the time that Prof Frasers...

1. 2,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hi kb, I remember thinking at the time that Prof Frasers friendship with the Gates would definitely be of benefit to the company, alas, I don't think there was ever any interest to tip money into the company (to my limited knowledge).

I definitely believe that the failing share price is not because the companies focus is moving away from the vaccine divisions, if anything it may have been the catalyst for the sp to fall because of the realisation by savvy investors that it was a bottomless money pit, with little percentage of success.

Believe that any foundation investors who sold out would have been very happy, NOT disenchanted, at unloading their holdings during the hype of 'the blue sky of inventing a vaccine to cure hsv-2', along with the introduction of CardioCel.

With the apparent move away from R&D on vaccines think of it this way: any successful up and coming company SHOULD be contantly evolving, this evolution, perhaps, is the disinvestment of the vaccine division and the focus on divisions that will have a MUCH greater return of investment.

Disappointing for sufferers of hsv-2 but perhaps a boom for patients who will benefit from Admedus other, more tangible, IP.

I can almost guarantee that you will have more chance of restoring your capital NOW than 'hoping' for the blue sky of the vaccines, any decent return from selling of this division (vaccs) will be a nice bonus.

Perhaps the realisation that Admedus is in no position to be successful, without major funds from a major entity, has sunk in with most investors. Even Prof Fraser admitted they were 'lucky' developing the Gardasil vaccine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.56
Change
-0.740(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $265.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.06 $13.30 $12.55 $359.0K 27.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 399 $12.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.78 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.