AVR 5.48% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

Vaxxas secures funding interest to see if professor Fraser utilizes nanopatch, page-63

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    One more thing, Did you see where Bill said sorry for he didn't know what he was on about regarding what he said?
    Would you like do do the same as you were the one that pointed out what he did say.
    Would you like the copy?
    Again the Vax (all of them) have been met with failed results in the past. However there are 3 ATM that are showing better signs than the last have done, including AHZ,
    To some it's a race, to some it's good results from the word go. but the thing is it's not a race it's will be the best at the end.
    AHZ yes is last in the race so far and with a lot less money, but at the same time pre any phase trials has had the best outcome, doesn't mean they will end up with a product but does show in mice so far it's the best & or so years from now one of them could end up with a vax or even two.
    Not saying that AHZ will be one of them, but it so far has just as good a chance.
    Money is yes tight but we could change that at any given time in many ways.
    As for your they need to have a CR well that could change too. As you point out that how are the presos going with buying of shares. What makes you think that was there aim???
    Maybe just maybe they may be looking to partner the vax, as I know for sure that they are with the Regens next products.
    Given that they are or have stated that talks from the outcome of the stem cells with the CSIRO has stated that they may have a gold standard in delivery on the tech they did together one would think that this part maybe the 1st to move. and being that the vax Frazer has had come to the market and is doing OK in a time that in the last few years there has been near zero other vaxes on any other thing come to market one would say that puts us in a good place for lots of companies to look hard.
    Yes your right on the SP it does not show what it should be, but unlike you I think it is way way under valued. The market is what is tho and just for Meerkat its EZ to like and hard to own.
    But with the bread and butter part about to move OS medical device business more money will come in V that and add the patch growing by the day its not hard to see that all should go well in the future regardless if the vax fails
    Can you show me one that if part of the company fails that it can still grow even in the top 50 companies fail they don't have much to make them advance and I am talking all of them ask the mining services what they think about it just to name one
    (note I said we have not got the Vax in the bag, and never will)
    Should of check me spelling errors 1st but what it is is. is

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.740(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.25 $13.35 $309.6K 22.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1150 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.