vayama, page-29

1. 7,404 Posts.
    ok, mission accomplished, bowral

thanks to you also.

no absolute truth?
    don't know about that one,
    the nature of, "so called" reality, appears to be quantum and probabalistic.
    is light a particle, or a wave?
    so if one does something, then there are chances (knowable from experience) of a certain event occuring (or not occuring)
    even if truth is relative or conventional, the relativeness does not negate its benefits.
    as far as morality goes, if one is true to oneself, it becomes quite clear as to what is right and wrong, in body speech and volitional thought.
    as far as ultimate(s?) are concerned, i don't know, and am not teribbly concerned; because as catlover said, all this is easy to talk about, but see how it goes when the pressure is on; like when one is cold, naked or hungry, or worse.
    ...1000 amps through a fuse that can only currently handle 5 amps.

that first set of vids... there was a lot of excellent info (although i think he overstepped the mark of rationality a few time)
    perhaps, if he was a bit more onto it, he would have made all the vids at once, then done mass dump on the net, instead of unfortunately winding up with an unfinished series (if indeed there was another).
    check this out
    there is two pics that you will find interesting.
    the first, and the other is missing something.

was that other polish building on 8 for real? - sheesh.
    did you find out where it is exactly?
    only found one image of it on the net and it is the same everywhere.

what about the moons on the cylinder seal? how good are your eyes? can you see a bunch of moons orbiting saturn?

probably barking up the wrong tree here, but:
    crown of thorns?

the author of the vids proposes that there is only one explanation for the advanced knowledge, but there is at least one other; namely, psychoactive plants. (who created them?)
    these open the mental consciousness to another source of intelligence (not that i'm recommending it)

regarding the second lot of vids:
    unfortunately, true enough.
    would an almighty, all loving creator, have created this hell?
    my only conclusion, to satisfy a sense of justice, is that every being on this planet, chose, in one way or another, to be here.

how do you see it?

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.